Difficulty Level: Easy Prep Time: 5 minutes Makes: 2 cocktails (for size of champagne flute)
- 8 Tablespoons warm sparkling apple-cranberry juice (Martinelli’s or similar)
- 5 Tablespoons sparkling wine
- fresh cranberries
- 1 lime
- a little more sparkling wine or juice for “topping off”
LET’S DO THIS!!
2. Cut your lime into thin wedges.
3. Place a small saucepan on low heat.
4. Pour in 1 cup of apple-cranberry juice and warm for approximately 2-3 minutes.
**Also, Martinelli’s has a variety of other flavors, but I’ve tried some with this, and I definitely like this flavor the best.
5. Using a tablespoon, measure out 8 tablespoons of the warm apple-cranberry juice first. Put straight into flutes/glasses.
6. Using the same tablespoon, measure out 5 tablespoons of the sparkling wine. Put straight into flutes/glasses.
7. Use either your juice or sparkling wine to “top it off.”
8. Squeeze your lime wedge into the mix and then throw in lime wedge.